Top 5 Benefits Keller Williams Realty Maui offers to sellers
- KWLS – In addition to our local Maui Board’s MLS system, Keller Williams has its own MLS system. This allows us to brand our photos and capture more leads on the top search engine sites that buyers frequent, such as Zillow and Trulia. When our listings are put into the KWLS system, Zillow blocks other agents from advertising on the listings. This helps to prevent buyers from calling other agents who may never show them your property and guide buyers directly to your listing agent.
- National and Global Reach – With over 180,000 agents, Keller Williams is the largest real estate company in the world. With 800 offices in the US, countries, and areas including, Canada, China, Dubai, UK, and South America, we can target the market to where your buyers may be. For example, when we see an increase of CA buyers for second home luxury properties, we can specifically market to our Beverly Hills, San Francisco, and Peninsula offices. We can also market in other languages through our Global Property Specialist program.
- Mega Open Houses – We take open houses to the next level. We drive higher traffic to your open house through targeted buyer alerts, circle prospecting, our monthly Open House Extravaganza, neighborhood invitations, and advertising.
- Team Success – Our 190+ Keller Williams Realty Maui agents on Maui and over 500 agents state-wide work to help locate buyer prospects for your property. Keller Williams is the fastest growing real estate company in Hawaii.
- Training – We have the #1 real estate training program in the US. Because our agents are highly trained, they can successfully assist you with every aspect of the home selling process such as pricing, negotiation, and achieving your personal goals. In fact, our office currently has the shortest “Days On Market” than any other real estate company on Maui. This means that we sell our listed properties faster than anyone else.