We love living on Maui and know that you will too! You probably just need a little help finding the perfect Maui luxury property. If this is the case, then fear not, because our real estate agents have your back. Simply spend some time looking at some of the real estate for sale on the island by using our Maui real estate search, and make sure to contact us when you find a home that is of interest to you.
In the meantime, why not do some research on one of the best reasons to live on this wonderful Hawaiian island of ours, and that’s for the food! If you are interested in dipping your toes into some local cuisine then read on because we have some hot tips on how to eat like a local on Maui.
- Poi: Surely you have heard of poi by now. This tasty traditional Hawaiian dish made from taro is yummy and goes well with pretty much any meal. Grab some poi at the local grocery stores, or get it as a side at Poi by the Pound or Da Kitchen.
- Cupies: This local diner is a staple on Maui and is home to some great burgers, fries, shakes, and more. Grab a plate and sit back and talk story at this Maui-favorite!
- Poke: You can’t live in Hawaii and not have poke! This raw-fish recipe is ono (delicious) and won’t leave you disappointed. Try Hawaiian style or shoyu and grab your chopsticks and head to the beach with your very own poke bowl.
- Shaved Ice: Who needs ice cream when you can have shaved ice? That’s what we’re saying! Head to Local Boys Shaved Ice or Ululani’s and add your favorite syrup to this tasty treat.
- Saimin: Need something homey and filling? Saimin is your answer. Grab some saimin at Sam Sato’s, Star Noodle, or wherever you choose and be surprised how settling this unique Hawaiian soup dish really is.
Those are some of our hot tips on how to eat like a local on Maui. If you need some tips in terms of real estate on Maui, we can help you there as well. Don’t be afraid to contact us and let us know what you are looking for in terms of real estate on Maui. In the meantime, please spend some time checking out our properties listed on our website and give us a call when you are ready to see a unit in person.