Two of the most incredible areas in West Maui are Kaanapali and Lahaina, where many Maui luxury real estate property is up for grabs. Whether you are looking for a perfect vacation getaway or permanent residence, these parts of Hawaii showcase the natural beauty of the island and its warmth and hospitality. Here we take a closer look at the real estate market in these fantastic areas:
If you dream of waking up each day with a million-dollar view, check out the Maui Luxury Real Estate Team listings of real estate opportunities. Live like royalty by owning a luxury condo or home in West Maui.
With an exquisite 3-mile stretch of white sand and breathtaking crystal-clear sea, the Kaanapali resort area is a wonderful home location. The single-family homes for sale are nestled in the exclusive gated communities, oceanfront properties, and luxury golf areas, letting you enjoy all the perks of the resort lifestyle.
Another great option is purchasing a Kaanapali condo unit along the slopes of the West Maui Mountains. This is perfect for people who want a private life and lush surroundings.
Lahaina is the prime destination in West Maui in terms of adventure, dining, entertainment, and shopping. It is highly regarded as “the jewel in Maui’s crown,” a perfect place to live life to the fullest.
Whether you are looking for a short-term place to stay or want to become a proud owner of a Lahaina property, getting the assistance of experienced agents will make the selection process easier. Maui Luxury Real Estate Team listings of luxury single-family properties, land for sale, and beachfront condo residences provide a glimpse of how the rich and famous live in a paradise setting.
Luxury condos and family homes in this coastal town offer an ocean or mountain view, often both. The great adventure spots are within walking distance along with its famed landmarks like the Baldwin House, Pioneer Inn, and Hale Paaho (Lahaina Prison.)
As mortgage rates continued to plummet during the last quarter of 2020, the latest report shows the growing strength of home purchases. This report shows higher activities compared to the same period in 2019 in single homes sales and a positive outlook on luxury condo units. Overall, there was a 13.7% increase in Closed Sales of All Properties.
Maui Single Family Homes
Median Sales showed a significant 16.8% increase or $852,500, which is higher than last November 2019 sales of $729,998. From $996,629 last year, the Average Sales Price during November increased to $1,277,878.
There was also a 37.8% increase in the Closed Sales data, showing 102 homes sold compared to 73 during the same period in 2019. New Listings revealed 95 properties compared to 125 in November 2019, or a decrease of 24%.
- Lahaina – 12 homes were sold within the Median Sales Price of $1,015,000 or a total of $19,129,000. In November 2019, there were 2 homes sold for $854,500 each or a total of $1,693,000.
- Kaanapali – 5 homes were sold this November for $1,965,000 Median Sales Price or a total of $ 10,778, 500.
Closed Sales in November 2020 comprised 130 condo units, about 8.5% lower compared to 142 during a similar period last year. Pending Sales showed a 1.4% difference from 146 last year to 144 during the current period.
The Median Sales Price of condos demonstrated a 3.9% increase from last November 2019 $499,000 to $518,520. The Average Sales Price according to the RAM report showed an increase of 25.9% or to $886,023 from $703,717 last year. New Listings showed a 32.1% decrease from 212 last year to 144 this year.
- Lahaina – 17 units were sold. The Median Sales Price was $1,739,239 or a total of $21,876,760. Last November 2019, 16 units were bought for $854,500 each or a total of $ 1,693,000
- Kaanapali – 8 units were sold. The Median Sales Price per unit was $790,000 or a grand total of $ 7,439,500. In November 2019, 27 units were sold. Each unit is priced $1,050,000 or a total of $38,014,500.
- Lahaina – 17 lands sold for a total of $1,700,000. The same period last year showed 1 sale for $400,000.
- Kaanapali – 3 lots were sold. The Median Sales Price was $644,500 or a total of $ 1,944,500.
Do you have questions about Lahaina or Kaanapali real estate luxury properties or any Maui MLS real estate listings? Feel free to contact Maui Luxury Real Estate Team today!