An enjoyable day on Maui just isn’t complete without taking a trip down the beach and enjoying the captivating view of the ocean. With that said, it wouldn’t make sense if you were cooped up somewhere far from the charming beaches of the island. Not only would you probably miss out on a lot of Hawaii’s best, but you’d have travel and parking to deal with if you wanted to experience them. You won’t get to see the magical sunsets or sunrises or even witness the rare whales frolicking on the horizon. So, here’s where buying Maui beachfront luxury real estate can save the day.
Featured Kaanapali Real Estate
Honua Kai – Konea 620
Just meters away from the hypnotizing waves and dazzling crystal clear waters of Kaanapali Beach awaits at this wonderful Maui condominium for sale. This luxury apartment checks all the boxes and has everything you would need for your ultimate Hawaii experience. For a price of $1,499,000, Unit 620 in Konea Tower faces the West Maui mountainside, giving you a premium view of the lush forest and mountains. There’s also a private balcony just a few steps outside the unit, offering you an outstanding view of the ocean.
This beachfront condominium sits at the Konea Tower of Honua Kai Resort and Spa. Situated in the Kaanapali neighborhood in West Maui, this area will bring you in close proximity to the best gems West Maui has to offer. With the beach, restaurants, parks, supermarkets, and more only a few minutes’ drive away, you will surely enjoy the convenience that this location provides.
Great care was taken to develop this Honua Kai luxury condo. With 1,080 square feet of living area, Konea 620 is the perfect size to accommodate your growing family. Unlike other condominiums, this unit is open and spacious; so you won’t feel like you’re trapped in a cramped space. You could even have an intimate party or small family gathering if you so choose.
Entering the Kaanapali apartment for sale, you’ll find an open floor plan combining the kitchen, dining area, and living room. Outside, you can enjoy a 165 square-foot lanai. The condo unit features central air conditioning so for those hotter days you can close up and others keep the lanai sliding doors open to let the cool Hawaiian breeze and tropical aromas inside.
The gourmet kitchen area is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and beautiful wood cabinetry. You’ll surely enjoy making a tasty feast for the whole family.
There are two bedrooms designed with comfort in mind. Both rooms boast a gorgeous view of the West Maui mountains. Waking up here and seeing the lush forests and paramount mountains that our tropical island offers is the epitome of paradise. The master suite comes complete with a walk-in closet, private bathroom, and direct access to the lanai. The second bedroom has a connecting door to the second bathroom in this Honua Kai condo for sale, providing your other family members or guests a bit of privacy and convenience. The two bathrooms are designed exquisitely with cream-colored walls, marble floor tiles, warm-toned wood cabinets, a shower, a bathtub, and other necessities.
Konea Tower stands on Honua Kai Resort’s 40-acre Maui beachfront property. It offers its residents various amenities and services so you won’t have to travel too far from home whenever you need something. They have 24-hour fitness facilities, bar, barbecue grills, coffee shop, Duke’s Beach House restaurant, parking spaces, and three elaborate pools. Most importantly, Honua Kai is only a short walking distance from the coastline, so you always have easy access to the world-renowned Kaanapali Beach.
Why Should You Invest in Maui Real Estate?
Investing in a house or condo is not something that should be decided on hastily. It requires a healthy investment and a big commitment on your part. But instead of buying a condo on the mainland, why not pick Maui? If you’re still unsure whether it’s a great idea to buy this beachfront condo, we’ll tell you some of the advantages of living on Maui.
- Not too crowded. One of the best things about living in Maui is that there are fewer people here. The population is only around 167,000 as of 2020. It’s not overcrowded or overpopulated. Maui is the place to be if you prefer an abundant space and enjoy sweet solitude.
- Generally less stressful. Living on the mainland can stress you out because of how fast things happen there. But life in Hawaii is different. The culture and lifestyle on the island are more relaxed and laid-back. And the Hawaiian people have an inherent calm demeanor and voice, and you’ll notice it anywhere you go. Moreover, since there are fewer people living on the island, Maui is less hectic than bustling cities like New York.
- Great year-round weather. The weather is warm and sunny in most places in Maui. It’s perfect for outdoor activities and adventures. And if you’re tired of the constant heat, there are regions like Kula, Haiku, and Hana that offer a cooler sub-climate.
- The beauty of nature. Maui has some of the most spectacular beaches in the world. There’s the Makena Beach State Park, Honolua Bay, Kapalua Bay, and Ho’okipa Beach Park. And just a few steps away from the Konea Tower is the famous Kaanapali Beach. But aside from the captivating white sand and clear waters, Maui also has more to offer. There are lush forests that are waiting to be explored, and tall mountains that will give you a panoramic view of the island.
Want to live in a beachfront condominium unit in West Maui with impeccable luxury and comfort? Check out Honua Kai Konea 602 2-bedroom quality condo with a premier view of the mountain and ocean. Contact us now to get in touch with our Maui Real Estate Team before this listing disappears.
* Listing price is current as of the writing of this blog.